Self leadership teaches us to find a balance between:
- Our authentic, intuitive connection with ourselves and others, based on our personal character
- Our independent individuality
- Our feelings of well being, joy, inspiration and fullfillment
Self leadership shows us how to direct ourselves and to do the right things.
In addition to doing the right things, we also have to do things right. For this we need self management.
Self management teaches us to find our balance in performing our daily activities between the dimensions of
- Structure; to have consistency and be efficient in our daily routines.
- Content; or knowledge, as the basis of our professionality.
- Results; to achieve our objectives.
- People; to manage contacts, to coach, to cooperate and to build networks
Self management shows us how to perform.